www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Tattoo

Ulema Tattoo

Ulema Tattoo
Ulema TattooUlema Tattoo
Ulema TattooSince the age of the Pas Youth Aged 14 Years Since I was in junior high I Like Will I See My Beauty And Art Practice A Tattoo On My body And I put in Some Parts Hand In Between Finger and wrist And I Give Color Red And White That means' Denotes Courage Red, White And Denotes Purity.
Since When It's All People hate me even berate But It's Also What I'm Thinking I This is Great, But I Do not Care What They Say

Then After On My Youth Age School Continuing Education In A Private, Residents there also so They Think It's A Terrorist Where I am Where Do I Go Alone Not Nobody Accompanying

Then in mid Smester I Got Praise And Appreciation Of The producers who taught there Because I Got Ranks First, Then Less Than One Month To Teach I sent from there as Professor of Religion And Also My Teacher Mengaji.Sejak That Give degree Ulama In Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails