www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Tattoo

Burton Tattoos

Burton TattoosEdward Scissorhands tattoo by Nikko Hurtado.

I was going to take a full day off to mentally prepare for Thanksgiving with my family tomorrow, but after spending the afternoon at the MoMA, especially for the Tim Burton exhibit, I couldn't resist this links list.

Granted, going to see a popular exhibit the day before a holiday is never a bright idea -- although indeed amusing to hear parents explain to their kiddies what a severed head is; nevertheless, Brian and I braved the crowds and viewed everything from early character sketches to creepy baby mobiles. Awesome!

I was so inspired by the show that I did what any bod-mod nerd would do: I came home and researched Tim Burton-inspired tattoos. Wha? You wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails